Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our Freak Snow Storm...


On Sunday, March 29th, the alarm went off at 5:30am, I heard the snow plow go by....and I thought "Crap! The snow actually came!" I got up, did a quick, half asleep glance out the window and proceeded to get ready to leave. Honestly, I thought it was a light dusting! I walked out the door and was struck by this image. My arms were full but I managed to slip my hand in my purse and grab the camera, I thought if I made any sudden movements it might all go away! I wish that I would have taken more pictures, I don't think any of the days this winter were quite as beautiful. Driving to Church, the tree lined streets looked like postcards you send out at Christmas. I couldn't help but borrow a line from one of my favorite movies, French Kiss, "Beautiful, wish you were here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment