Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Kitchen

The Kitchen as is looked when the house was purchased on October 31, 2006.


Sometime later, this is how the kitchen looked after all the plaster came tumblin' down.

New kitchen windows!!!

Goof ball brother doin' what he does best.


Here a friend and his son are helping out with the electrical.


It may be hard to believe but I actually did some of the work too! Friends do wonder, since I'm always taking the pictures. I really enjoyed mudding...kinda like frosting a cake. Wow, my hair was long....but I digress.

The drywall up, mudding done, now it's sanding time...I left this job for the boys.

Kitchen-pre priming.

Kitchen primed and luan on the floors.
I have to take some new pictures this week to update where we are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment